So I managed to get a few hours in, and my, what a few hours they’ve been!
I’m happy to say I buffed up the plate on my Pikemen, they now look quite a bit snazzier and can start to really work that Landsknechte swagger. Just need to work on fancy silks and they’ll be nearing completion.
Primed the first unit of my alarmingly vast Steppe Goblin army. Although some might consider them a bit chunky for Goblins I think they look great. Having them a tiny bit bigger means that the sculptor has been able to get so much detail into each figure ensuring plenty of variety giving the whole unit a really motley appearance. What’s also pretty neat is the fact you’ve got room to chop the bases up a bit and do some rearranging to really mix things up a bit. I’ve put a coupe of Pikemen alongside the Goblins to really show the contrast to my nice orderly Humans.
Also on the painting table are some 6mm British Heavy Dragoons, at the very early stages at the moment but coming on nicely.
Finally a new old compact disc arrived, nice!